Monday, August 9, 2010

The Boston Bucket List

With only a months until I venture abroad for a full year, I've spent as much time as possible doing all of the things in the Boston area which have made this city such a wonderful place to live.

Catching a few Red Sox games at Fenway Park:

The view from the State Street Pavilion
Seeing free Shakespeare on Boston Common:
This year's production of Othello

Mountain-climbing in New Hampshire:
Mt. Cardigan
View of the White Mountains

And touring the Harpoon Brewery:

It's to Boston's credit that, even after doing my best to enjoy myself every waking minute, there is still so much to do, so much to see, and so many people I have to say goodbye to.  Change is never easy, but it does help you to appreciate the things you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment