Monday, December 6, 2010

Moat Hockey, Anyone?

It's been another shamefully long time since I've posted, but for that blame the absurd amount of coursework I've been jamming through for the past week.  I find myself just as busy as I was during our most hectic busy season at the old custom textbook company, except this time I am paying someone else for the pleasure of dreaming in P&L spreadsheets.

It's also been snowing.  Nothing stifles the creative urge like a face full of snow.  Oxford's weather is some of the most frustrating I've seen -- it doesn't really snow, per se, but it doesn't ever really not snow, and then all of a sudden the fields are covered in white and you're freezing.

There is a bright side to this.  Look: you can now ice skate in front of the Tower of London.

No comments:

Post a Comment