Friday, April 8, 2011

What A Twit

I like to set the bar high for myself. That seems to be why I've decided to focus my dissertation on a continent which I am presently not on, and where I don't really know anyone, and where I don't really even speak the language. Problem? What problem?

In this electronic age, though, all barriers are surmountable. Really, getting the attention of the right people is a matter of marketing.

First step: publicity. I've started a Twitter feed to help me connect with people working in publishing half the world away, to see what they're talking about, and to try to talk to them. You can follow me at @PublishLatAmOXB, and of course feel free to retweet whatever you'd like.

How very Publishing 2.0. Just an experiment within an experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment