Wednesday, September 8, 2010

British Men Doing Silly Things: Part 1

Your correspondent has been preoccupied of late with the millions of landmines inherent to leaving behind a job, friends, family, and American football.  I have to admit as a result the blog has taken a bit of a nap.  I apologize.  It's much more fun to read about international escapades than about the emotional torment of giving away your desk toys to the editor across the row.  (*Sniff sniff* I'll really miss that bobble-headed hockey player!)

So, for entertainment's sake, I'll attempt to lighten things up by turning my attention to what I have to look forward to.  I bring you: British men doing silly things.

The first in the series is Jeremy Clarkson, of the TV show Top Gear.  Here he is trying to drive the smallest production car ever built.  Enjoy this while I glumly shelve my desk copies in the office library.

No comments:

Post a Comment